25th March 2012- Ek din zindagi itni hogi haseen
I am thinking that I have used this title before as well..on 9th April, or so, but things are going well for Kunal/Siddhi so what better words than this. And so much for me saying there will be no updates for a long time, man proposes, god disposes.
Uski har khushi ab tere saath hai
Aur meri har khushi usi par shuru ho kar usi par khatam ho jati hai
Main papa banne wala hoon aur Siddhi maan
Mera bhi koi hoga is duniya mein jo sirf mera hoga
Itni sari khushiya ek saath kaise sambhal paonga
Ek saath do do khushiya mil jayengi
Tum meri ho-
It is one thing to like someone and one thing to THINK the other person reciprocates too
& another for the other person to SAY and ACCEPT it that they like you
The feeling of belonging to someone
The feeling of someone belonging to you
Someone you can call your own
O that beautiful feeling, I want to feel that
Someone who thinks of you the first thing in the morning
Someone who laughs looking at your smiling face
Someone who cries when you are sad
Someone who doesn't need words to talk to you
Someone whose silence you can hear
Someone who wants to live with you
Someone who just wants to be with you
Someone who will do anything, to see you smiling
O that beautiful feeling of being wanted, of being loved
Aur meri har khushi usi par shuru ho kar usi par khatam ho jati hai
Main papa banne wala hoon aur Siddhi maan
Mera bhi koi hoga is duniya mein jo sirf mera hoga
Itni sari khushiya ek saath kaise sambhal paonga
Ek saath do do khushiya mil jayengi
Tum meri ho-
It is one thing to like someone and one thing to THINK the other person reciprocates too
& another for the other person to SAY and ACCEPT it that they like you
The feeling of belonging to someone
The feeling of someone belonging to you
Someone you can call your own
O that beautiful feeling, I want to feel that
Someone who thinks of you the first thing in the morning
Someone who laughs looking at your smiling face
Someone who cries when you are sad
Someone who doesn't need words to talk to you
Someone whose silence you can hear
Someone who wants to live with you
Someone who just wants to be with you
Someone who will do anything, to see you smiling
O that beautiful feeling of being wanted, of being loved
I want to feel that again and again
Aah, Kabhi to shub shub bola karo- for once this dialogue didn't seem out of place, Kunal has changed from being a careless person to a careful/superstitious person !!!
Aah, Kabhi to shub shub bola karo- for once this dialogue didn't seem out of place, Kunal has changed from being a careless person to a careful/superstitious person !!!
Us raat ki subah itni khubsoorat hogi- All I want to tell Kunal is you have spend a lot of time in dark, and its your time to enjoy the spring...so enjoy the sunshine.
I know from your eyes
from your smile that reaches until your eyes
the way you look at me
the way you reach out for me
the way you hold me
I know that you are happy...words not required
If I write more on silence or tears or smiles, I may end up repeating myself..so I am not going to say anything further.
dREAMS
I am also a regular guy, a guy who had dreams of a family
someone who would walk the walk with me
someone who will be there with me come rain or sun
someone who will accept me for who I am
but I had accepted it that some things are not meant to be
The attitude, was just a facade under which I had hidden my dreams, my wishes
Now that I have that someone, I don't want to hold myself anymore.
The entire scene, between Kunal and Siddhi was very beautifully done with all simple words and good use of silence. Who says it is only drama which tugs the heart, simplicity is the best thing.
dREAMS
I am also a regular guy, a guy who had dreams of a family
someone who would walk the walk with me
someone who will be there with me come rain or sun
someone who will accept me for who I am
but I had accepted it that some things are not meant to be
The attitude, was just a facade under which I had hidden my dreams, my wishes
Now that I have that someone, I don't want to hold myself anymore.
The entire scene, between Kunal and Siddhi was very beautifully done with all simple words and good use of silence. Who says it is only drama which tugs the heart, simplicity is the best thing.
I just made a vm on this song, do see if interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM4tjaZLZSk&feature=context-gau
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM4tjaZLZSk&feature=context-gau
No comments:
Post a Comment